Sunday, October 24, 2004

Hey... This weekend prima and i went to FLushing... LoL finally~~! It felt so good to get out of Chinatown. Oh... Yea~ tried that coffee. In chinese, it means "shit" coffee... lol... Yea it was pretty good. I also ordered fries and asked them for ketchup... they gave me 2 pack of them McD packs... Thats aint enough for 2 fries..... Even though the chinatown isnt as big as this one... I still feel there is alot to be explored... Yea... Sara purchased a magic ball that knows how to disappear and then appear again... YUP YUP and sunday... i just spend a whole day at home watching t.v... This show is good... Takes place on this "love Boat". Damn i wanna go on one of those boat....

5 comments:

  1. Random eprop: Yeah, sometimes TV is too good, desires come right out. LoL! Eprops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *ya heung ca fe'* yummmy yummy yummmy i liiiike "shit" coffee... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm ... magic ball ... i want a magic crystal ball ... ebay one for me ... lol ... i need an oculus of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm ... magic ball ... i want a magic crystal ball ... ebay one for me ... lol ... i need an oculus of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aren't u a fob? going on another boat too soon might make u sea sick, lol just fuckin wit ya' easy

    ReplyDelete