Wednesday, August 27, 2003

     So… what you peepz been up? I’m always doing the usual… handball. Lately I’m losing it. L I don’t know what happen; I just can’t concentrate on any of my games. Yesterday, I lost to my lai ma, which isn’t a big shame because she’s good. I’m starting to lose interest in handball… I might quit. In addition, my hand is starting to crack. My hand hasn’t cracked in 3 years and suddenly it looks like shit. It's hard to give up on something you love so much...  


     Oh… my love life sucks, along with 2 of my friends (Eddie and Vincent). Just hang on and everything is gonna be fine.

2 comments:

  1. Lai ma first to prop! Lai ma not good! erph... dun b so sad la.. i didn't REALLY beat u... ayia! ur xanga sho depressin! the song the words.. feel better la!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ermmm dun b so sad la.. the music "sum tahm"... the bg..  the words... ahh making lai ma feel down with u.... mmm hope u get better la.. eddie n vincent too ***snatches wallet! n prop LAI MA for a change! especially since i didn't even really beat u! erphhh.........

    ReplyDelete