Sunday, August 17, 2003

     It’s been so long since I had written; I almost forgot I have a xanga. There is only 2 weeks left and I still have found anything exciting to do. Oh… There is a reunion next Saturday starting around 10:30 a.m. This reunion isn’t just for the class of 2003 @ UNHS; you are allowed to bring friends from another school but notify me. Contact me at 1917 399 9384.


     I'm still suffering from emotionally problems, just like my friend Bobby. Guess I'm not the only one. :) It has been so long since I seen her. Even though we have no communication between us, i miss her very much. Sometimes things change and we have to live with it.

1 comment:

  1. sup man...if u're talking about who I think u r talking about.....I just found out she has a b/f from Eddie.....u're not the other one that have problems.....feel better propz

    ReplyDelete