Monday, July 7, 2003

     Cable smokes… I really recommend cable to all you 56kers. It’s time to upgrade… and it’s only $41.95 + $29.95 for the first 6 months. Yesterday I hooked up all the comps to share the cable modem through a router. Oh whatever….


     Hey want to see some Fourth of July pics? I took it on a roof across from seaport. Just message me and I’ll sent it to you. I took over 100 pics and of course not ever since one is nice and pretty.


     Today is my start of my busy schedule…. My college courses starts today L meaning you wont see me on at night… until very late… J don’t miss me so much.. lol j/p


     There is so much to jot down but so little time….. waking up everyday at 6:30 is devastating….. HELP… Safe me… L O M G look at the time I got to run… see you later… bye bye….

4 comments:

  1. ~Christi,hope you get through these next few weeks of ur busy schedule....i gotta get up early too to go to my class and its very tiring cuz i have to walk to there and i slept less hrs of sleep too...alot of ppl is gonna miss you....hehe....~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~Christi,hope you get through these next few weeks of ur busy schedule....i gotta get up early too to go to my class and its very tiring cuz i have to walk to there and i slept less hrs of sleep too...alot of ppl is gonna miss you....hehe....~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey...supz...long time no c...u gotta updated ur xanga...u 2 busy looking for other grl that y....shame on u ...forget all ur friend..

    ReplyDelete