Wednesday, April 9, 2003

     It’s been a while since I wrote on this page. So much has happen and I lost all interest in logging the event down. I remember talking about my game and how nervous I was about it. Now the results are shown, lost 2 games. It’s not a nice start of the season. I thought about giving up by leaving the team but wouldn’t make me more of a loser? I decided to push myself hard by practicing all day. I finally got my wipe (hitting the small ball without getting hurt) and I was so happy. When you work hard for something it’s the best feeling. I felt that isn’t enough to keep my title as first position in the team so I push myself even more by using my left. It didn’t fail me. I’m able to hit with my left hand. I believe that if you really push yourself nothing is impossible. Learning not to give up is important. Don’t always compare yourself to other, be competitive among yourself.


 


     Still haven’t decided where am I going to go during the break. It would be nice if I could go to Japan but so much negative feedback from friends and parents. The war and the SARS is just messing up our life, and I never thought it’s going to effect my life. I wish I figure something out before there it’s too late.


 


Good night all…. Wish the Best of You all…. Happy Birthday To Kim!!

4 comments:

  1. hey dan dan, man...u havent update ur xanga for a long long time...any way it is ok to lost one game, u can still have other chances, ppl learn from their mistakes...anyway wat are u goin to do during the break? play more handball...lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~Dan,its me Christina aka Christi hope u have fun in japan n it was soo nice seein u again n it was so much fun at kim's dinner~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo, back from ur trip yet? see any hot girls? LOLz, jk! Hey, Call me when u get back! Safe Trip Man!

    ReplyDelete