Wednesday, April 30, 2003

     I had a talk with Annie yesterday about her past. We had a lot in common. It’s been a while since had one of these long talks. I thought I was the only one that had these kinds of problems but I was wrong.


     Have you ever had problems keeping your mind off of someone you really like a lot? Especially your Ex. It’s so hard to put aside all your emotions for them since you guys had experienced a lot together. It took me a while to set aside these misery memories. First step of overcoming these affections is to tell yourself to accept the truth. Tell yourself that you don’t want to spend all your time thinking in the past. Every time you think back tell yourself the not to think about that. Well easy said than done. Well you could replace those memories with current ones. Like think about a upcoming event that will bring you joy and happiness. Well there aren’t always going to be happy upcoming events in everyone’s life. Instead of using upcoming events to keep my mind off of her I thought about someone else. Someone that I kind of like. As I always said the only way to forget about the previous relationship is to get a new one.


     These flashbacks mostly happen when you’re alone and when you’re depressed. It’s kind of scary because you can’t tell when it’s going to come back and haunt you. I also had trouble sleeping because all I could think about is her. So afraid to close my eyes and see her then wake up in despair.


     Now I found myself thinking as much as before but it’s not the same person. I kind of used Annie to forget about my past and I have accomplished it but now I think I like her very much. I often think back to times we had together, the wink, dragon dance, buying flowers, movies, McDonalds, Kim’s birthday, and a bunch of other tender memories. Well I guess thinking about Annie is better than thinking about my past. At least I have a chance. Why waste your time and energy on that person? Don’t get stuck in the past. Move on……..

5 comments:

  1. propz....damm danny......all about annie diz dai in ur life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking = Bad! Except if ur thinking about Annie, that's a different story,

    ReplyDelete
  3. havent eprop you like forever.....well that because you havent wrote a entry for a while.....well anywayz.....i'm glad that you move on and forgot about your past......dont get drag down about your past....eprops....

    ReplyDelete
  4. go on and forget ur past...no need to waste ur time thinkin about tat u-koe-wat-i-am-talkin-about...so useless...jus forget her...waste of memory space and danger to the brain...spend more time thinkin about new and happy things...tat way u can feel happier...rem...there are lots of fishes in the sea...hard to get a rite one...

    ReplyDelete