Tuesday, September 17, 2013

9/17/2013

Random Dream.

Handball court. Playing with Connie as opponents.

Drinking avocado ice from a cocktail shaker.

Carried over to my bedroom. Playing hb on my room wall closet. My teammate talking to Connie teammate about other stuff causing many pauses in the game. Connie requested a break. Connie teammate was talking to My teammate about contact lens so I decided to talk to Connie. It was a but awkward at first bur I did so. I ask her how she was doing and got a little personal. I over heard her make a work related call... she sound really professional.  We talk, then flirted. she was under a blanket and I rolled over her and tickled her stomach. She accepted it. For some reason I saw her pink bra underneath her as she pooped up from the tickle. Her mom suddenly popped out and she was telling me stories about her daughters including Elisa.  How they have attitude of an ox. And her husband is Italian. During the convo she had her eyes wide open eating a oeach with a knife. Shortly I realized she is blind and confirmed with Connie. I complimented on her daughters and how good their chinese was. Connie pointed out that she didnt do to Chinese school abd her sister did. I told her thats cheating. have to Learning on your own. She was also trying to stand out by saying stuff like shes more friendly and funnier than her sister.. I played along even though I think her sister is funnier, prettier,  and nicer. I was eager to ask a desiring question... connie why did you say "why him" when i first met you the first time when i was dating your sister? I dont remember if i asked or what her response was. Im not even sure if that really happened in real life.. but thinking back now... thered A gut feeling that really happened in real life and it floating somewhere in my unconscious mind. Then I walked downstairs to the kitchen.  My mom was there.  Asked if I want food. Super weird. While everything was absorbing in.. I realized they were my new tenants but moved away the next day. Sadly and questioning the whole situation how this can happen ..haven't question if this is a dream... which I am pretty good at identifying by this stage. I wasnt sure of theres more before I woke up... but the buring question I have is why Connie. .. haven't really talk to her in real life at all and why am I so caught up on "why him" has that scared me for life of it did really happpen?

No comments:

Post a Comment