Wednesday, January 28, 2004

oh... school is about to start again... tomorrow... Sucks... sucks to be me... sigh... hmmm most of my friends did lower than they expected... wells the professor wouldnt give you a B if you desever a B+.... william... oh wells... try harder this semester...


so fucked up... back to the lonely depressed danny again.... sitting on the train thinking about.... hmmm i guess it has became  daily rutine for me... sad... theres nothing i can do.... i guess it's my destiny... repeating the few stage of depression.... over and over again...  (-- i'm confused like shit....


neways new song....

2 comments:

  1. hmmmm maybe itz just school being bak me gets down when school comes around 2 lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sucks for you Danny, but I'm having a helluva good time. I finally got Fred tamed (the parrot), and now it's obeying everything I say, hahaha. I can get him to say "HAHA YOU SUCK MAN!!". I'm just kidding, but anyway, your days came to an end and you had over more than a month already, so don't feel sad. Get more sleep and you'll be better than fine. Trust me.

    ReplyDelete