Sunday, March 16, 2003

     Hey, wassup? Me? Nothing much. Well I didn’t really want to write on my xanga but someone insisted I should. You know who you are… Hey Jessie, how you doing? Anything new? Oh yeah… don’t worry I didn’t for get the rest of you guys. Me just really bust lately, always trying to push myself hard. I hardly have time for myself. I try so hard to be with my friend and just do a little catching up, but it’s just hard.


     Yesterday was my friend’s birthday. In the morning I have to work, as usually. After that I went to the handball court and kick some ass. Wow~~!!! Still got it. Didn’t even lose a game yesterday. After we met up we took the bus to flushing. We didn’t waste anytime on the nice view of flushing. We charged up and took hold of the food. EAT EAT EAT that’s all what we did. Well as always I was joking on some friend to bring up the happy atmosphere. Then when the beer came we didn’t let that stop up from partying. Some of us got drunk and was saying stupid stuff. Oh wells. After that we were looking for a pool hall to chill at. Finally we found it and we shot pool. I got to say that was the most borest moment of the partying. Then we went walking around. So little people in flushing at night. I thought the streets were going to be pack and shit and a lot of girls, but with disappointment we went home. And when I came home I took a bath and watched T.V till 4 and then I slept. Hmmm what a day. Oh well I have to do my homework. A lot~~!!

2 comments:

  1. Real match is coming up, SAVE that arm, LOLz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it is about time you write on xanga.....your xanga was beginning to collect dust......eprops....

    ReplyDelete